Monday, February 28, 2011

Confirmation Card




One of my dear friends asked me to make a Confirmation card for her nephew and I was happy with the results. Masculine cards are usually harder for me as I tend to devote my creativity to my really girly princess LOL but this one was fun to make. I had this Faith paper from Paper Studio and just love the colors (they also lend themselves to masculine cards very well). The bible cuts came from the book in Graphically Speaking and the cross and ribbon label are trusty Spellbinders.

Inside is a basic pocket for a wonderful gift card for the happy occasion. I also had the wonderful brads (yes, it's a brad) from Making Memories of various crosses and this one with the dove on it suited a Confirmation card so perfectly. Felt it would make a great bookmark and look like an authentic one to boot.

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant!! I love it!! I always have trouble to make religious cards. This one is perfect.

    did you get the cross at hobby lobby???

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, I was browsing for ideas for my eldest grandson to make him a confirmation card, and I appreciate the ideas, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete